PAZSOS aims to produce innovative and alternative knowledge, as well as to develop and strengthen skills, through rigorous research and training activities. As an ultimate result, PAZSOS contributes to improve local, national, and international governance, helping to establish and consolidate sustainable peace.
PAZSOS is successful when:
- Our projects are conceptually and theoretically solid, and linked to real-life concrete situations;
- New ideas, methods, and strategies are used to reduce violence and increase sustainable peace;
- Government, the private sector, and CSOs collaborate on specific projects to achieve sustainable peace;
- Citizens develop and use competences and to improve of collective life in their community.
- States (municipal, provincial, and federal levels), in collaboration with other socio-political actors, create public participation policies aimed to enable citizens to become game-changers in favor of sustainable peace.